How to Measure Your Perfect Size For Neoprene Stoma Care Belt
- What side of your body is your stoma located on? Look down at yourself. (Right / Left)
- What is your body size at the level of your stoma/ostomy? (measure around your body both above and below your stoma.)
- For best fit please measure at the stoma level without going over your pouch or stoma.
- Note: it is not recommended to use your pants size.
- Check this Link: https://stomacarebelt.com/size-guide/
|BELT SIZE||WAIST SIZE (INCHES)|
|1||29″, 30″, 31″|
|2||32″, 33″, 34″|
|3||35″, 36″, 37″|
|4||38″, 39″, 40″|
|5||41″, 42″, 43″|
|6||44″, 45″, 46″|
|7||47″, 48″, 49″|
There are no reviews yet.